Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Monday, May 29 - Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4 - Independence Day CLOSED
Dogwood Digital Library
Isothermal Community College is pleased to announce our newest online offering, the Dogwood Digital Library (dogwood.overdrive.com)
About Dogwood Digital Library
The consortium behind Dogwood is made up of several North Carolina community college libraries. We are using a platform called Overdrive, and if you have ever used the North Carolina Digital Library’s reading app Libby, this will be very familiar. In fact, on your phone or tablet, the Libby by Overdrive is the app you will use to access this collection.
The database already has thousands of titles that are ready for use, and we will be adding more frequently.
Here’s how to start using it on your computer now:
1. Visit Dogwood (dogwood.overdrive.com)
2. Look for the orange [Sign In] button on the right side of the page
3. In the “Select your library” drop-down choose “Isothermal Community College”
4. Click the big orange [Sign in] button below
5. You will be redirected to the proxy login page, just like any other library database
6. Log in using your Patriot Port credentials
7. Enjoy Dogwood Digital
Here is how to start using it on your smartphone or tablet now:
1. Download the Libby by Overdrive app
2. Select Isothermal Community College as your library
3. You will be redirected to the Patriot Port proxy login access point
4. Enter your Patriot Port credentials
5. Enjoy Dogwood Digital
Frequently Asked Questions
Chat with a librarian.
Operated by ChatStaff and LibraryH3lp,
24/7 except federal holidays.